Monday, August 08, 2005

RELATIONSHIP

there were two emails from best friends...

first friend : i just broke up with my boy friend. after 9 years relationship. you know what, tin? often times, i think i am afraid, always afraid to take the consequences, to take the decision to break up with him. he loves me..i know..but somehow i can't feel him..
i was too afraid of the risks. but now..what i do is...just follow my heart....without thinking about the gain or loss...

and now i've found 'him'. who can't take his eyes off me. and here i am, taking the risks and responsibility with him...although it's hard to start from all over again...somehow i'm happy....

second friend: i think i lost my feeling for him...for no special reasons. it just happened like this. what should i do? do you think i should keep my relationship or move on to the next life? i know i love him so, but somehow i don't feel like having someone....

pause...

if only i could do the same thing :)

No comments: