Monday, March 21, 2005

hmm..waktu lagi baby sitting kemaren" ini...one of the poems in the room caught my eyes and hmm it's just an ordinary poem but somehow i like it...it made me smile :)
it's simply just a poem...maybe it'll make u smile or even laugh perhaps?

I'm Special...a poem of self-worth..

I'm special
In all the world there's nobody like me

Since the beginning of time, there was never been another person like me
Nobody has my smile,
Nobody has my eyes, my nose, my hair, my hands, my voice, and my smell :)
I'm special..

Nobody anywhere has my tastes for food, for music, or asts
No one sees things just as I do

In all of time, there has been no one who laughs like me, no one who cries like me
And what makes me laugh and cry will never provoke identical laughter and tears from anybody else, ever!!!

No one reacts to any situation just as I would react, I'm special...

No one in the universe can reach the quality of my combination of talents, ideas, abilities, and feelings.
Like a room full of musical instruments, some may excel alone, but more can match the symphony sound when they are all played together...

Through all of eternity no one will ever look, talk, walk, or think like me
I'm special, I'm rare.........

I'm special
And I'm beginning to realise it's no accident that I'm special
I'm beginning to see that God made me special for a very special purpose
He must have a job for me that no one else can do as well as I

Out of all the billions of applicants,
only one is qualified, only one has the right combination of what it takes
That one is me...
Because...I'm special..


simple..but 'deep'...don't u think so? salah satu 'jurus' ngerayu aisyah kalo lagi ga bisa diatur entah itu...cengeng or malesnya kambuh :)...namanya juga baby :P

and..for someone out there...thx 4 making me feel so special...... IOU & ILUA :-X

No comments: