Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Harmony Day ...you + me = us....

Harmony Day...biasanya dirayain tiap tgl 21 maret tiap taon sejak taon 1998 di Australia..untuk ngerespek dan mencoba utk menjelaskan kalo mereka nerima semua komunitas dari manapun itu...dengan segala perbedaan dan keunikan masing".


"Harmony Day, a date that coincides with the United Nations' International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination. Events are held throughout Australia around this day to celebrate and foster harmony withincommunities.
The initiative focuses on what unites Australians, emphasising common values and respect, rather than differences. To mark this
day, people are encouraged to wear orange, the national Harmony Day colour..."

and...today...we had our own harmony day celebration...including traditional australian dance, chinese dance, japanese dance, bla bla bla and of course dunks..indonesian dance ....jaipongan gitu deh...

woa....seruu...ada bbrp student yg make baju traditional gitu deh...mewakili negara masing" termasuk akuuuu dengan baju kebayaku...hehehe....

heboh bgt..persis fashion show (emang namanya international dress fashion show sih hahaha)

beda kali ya kalo make baju traditional kita di negara orang...jd kangen rumah deh....and the good side is..they really appreciate the diversity...

hal yg bisa diambil dari acara ini...it's nice to live in peace and harmony together..it doesn't mean that u're black or white so..u ain't my friend....

alangkah enaknya yach kalo kita bisa bareng bersama tanpa adanya perbedaan...semua sama...sama" manusia yg nerima segala kelebihan serta kekurangan..yg buat perbedaan jg manusia sendiri kan? unity in diversity...sounds great...

tambahin lagi ah...jd pengen ngasih lagu Bill Withers ini...kayaknya cocok utk buat kita mikir alangkah enaknya kalo bisa bersama tanpa adanya curiga, ga percaya, ato apapun yg ngebuat ketidakharmonisan itu terjadi..

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you don't let show

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand
We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on


hmmmmm...setelah lama ga ngerasain harmony in my day, senangnya bisa ngerayain harmony day bareng org" baru...temen"...it helps a bit...

No comments: