Friday, February 24, 2012

Snow Circle

I have longed been a huge fan of snow, winter, cold, etc etc. Grew up in a tropical country might be one of the reasons I heart winter so much. I used to complaint about sweating, having to shower each time I came home, the list continues. Although, I'm a big fan of having a bath *I am indeed a peculiar person* and the other bonus is, there is no need to care about the weather since it's always the same all year long.

It's inexplicably bizarre how I love seeing snow and feel the cold. I wish there were three seasons in a year instead of four. That will be winter, spring, and fall.

Wouldn't it be perfect?

I have lived in Australia where the winter is quite mild, the summer is dry and scorching, the spring is splendid, the fall is magnificent. But I despise summer so badly that every summer I tried to go home (back to tropical rain and humid weather back home!) But yes, I opt for that more than any summer.

And having to move to a different country where winter can be as low as -30C. I can dream no more. I love walking while it's snowing, I love laying on top of the white blanket, and layering up many clothes is nothing but fun! And I don't care when people looked at me thinking, "what is this weird lady doing standing still while it's snowing heavily?" Hmmm..

And this link makes me love winter and snow even more. I stumbled to stupendous view while having lunch yesterday. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did; albeit this year winter has been quite mild compared to last year. But it still is fabulous.

Having said that, I can't wait for spring to come.

No comments: